re: Electoral Campaign Management is part of re:power academy: our signature training program in grassroots organizing, technology, and campaign management.
Electoral Campaign Management is one of re:power’s key offerings in electoral politics for people seeking to be a campaign manager, political organizer, or a staffer for a candidate campaign. In this two-day training, you’ll build your foundation of knowledge, strategic ability, and leadership needed to run and win a campaign grounded in a framework of inclusive politics and informed by values of racial, gender and economic justice.
Date: September 14-15, 2019
Location: Santa Fe, New Mexico
Questions: Email us at email@example.com.
At the end of Electoral Campaign Management, you will understand how to:
- Develop and implement a campaign plan
- Build and manage a campaign team, including leadership development
- Build power and grow your base
- Develop a strong and effective values based message for the campaign
- Implement effective voter contact strategies and tactics, including direct mail, earned and paid media, canvassing, phone banking, and digital communications
- Develop a campaign budget and learn fundraising strategies
Join our training and learn how to apply your values to the skills noted above. We’ll also support you in developing comprehensive voter contact strategies that combine grassroots organizing tactics, communications, and digital strategy, rather than treating them as separate entities in a campaign.
Application to Attend:
Due to the highly interactive focus of this training, attendance is limited to a cohort of 50 people. We require individuals to complete an online application, submit your application here: https://repower.typeform.com/to/ktwXwL
Applications are due on August 9, 2019. All applications will be received on a rolling basis.
What does it cost to attend?
The cost is $450 for the training. Scholarships are available. You have the option of applying for a scholarship when you apply for the training.
Interested in sponsoring our trainings? Email Terryn Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org