Donor information we collect:
Re:power and re:power Fund collects the following personal information from our donors: names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, gift amounts donated, gift history, and other information provided voluntarily. Donor credit card numbers are fully encrypted after a donation has been processed and are not retained in our electronic or hard files.
Donors may request removal of personally identifiable information from our databases by contacting us at the phone number or email address listed below. To honor requests, we will need the exact information to be removed and information sufficient for us to identify the type of communication received from us.
How we use donor information:
Donor information is used for internal purposes only, with exception of pre-approved list exchanges with other organizations and entities. Only staff of re:power and re:power Fund have on-going access to donor records.
Re:power and re:power Fund does not sell donor information. Occasionally we conduct one-time access list exchanges with other organizations and entities with similar missions. All donors may opt out of list exchanges at any time.
How our staff uses donor information:
- Gift processing
- Gift acknowledgement
- Mail and online solicitation campaigns
- Informing donors about current and future organizational news and events
- Track and analyze donor engagement history
- Comply with current rules and regulations governing 501(c)(4) and 501(c)(3) financial reporting
- Comply with any reporting requirements related to specific grants or contributions
- Publicly recognize Sustaining donors, Legacy donors, and all donor gifts at the $150 level and higher in our annual report (levels subject to change), unless the donor requests anonymity.
If you have additional questions, please contact our Development Office at email@example.com or 651-414-6026.