We are monitoring the latest COVID-19 developments and working to ensure that our in-person trainings and convenings are as safe and accessible as possible. We are following CDC guidelines and will adjust our COVID protocol as needed.
As of May 20, 2022, our requirements for attending in-person trainings are as follows:
ALL in-person attendees MUST:
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and booster
- Within 48 hours before the training, provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result
- Sign and return re:power’s liability waiver
We will collect documentation before the training using an online portal.
DO NOT attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone you have been exposed to:
- Within 14 days before the training, you have tested positive or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Within 14 days before the training, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19
- Within 48 hours before the training, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Masks: To limit COVID exposure, we ask that participants wear masks while traveling to the workshop and whenever they are in indoor settings outside the workshop space (i.e. restaurants, stores, etc). Within the workshop space, mask-wearing is not required but is strongly encouraged. Trainers will wear masks when not actively facilitating and will unmask when speaking to the full group. Microphones for amplification may be offered, based on availability at the venue.
On-Site Testing: If you begin to feel sick during the training, we will have rapid antigen tests on-site for you to take. Please be advised that if the result is positive, you will not be re-admitted to the training and we will need to disclose the result to the group. We will offer a refund and other reasonable support around travel back home or quarantining.